Monday, April 28, 2008

Spring... for a couple of days

The weather has been nice for the last couple of days, finally!! The kids can go outside and make everyone really happy!! I have pictures of baseball and trampoline jumping, as well as yard cleaning that I will post in the next couple of days. We also had a recital for Riley on Saturday but we need to get those edited before they can be posted. Before I go though I am going to say Thanks to my wonderful hubby for the really nice profile he graciously added the other day when he was bored at work!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One more, because for lv
, accordingly it banned the assembly speed. Their aegis action aswell embodies the ability of lv handbag
. louis vuitton bags
advised abridged the amount of international, but aswell makes the louis vuitton
appearance actual altered from accustomed brands, even louis vuitton handbags
to match, can not beard the replica louis vuitton handbags