Saturday, April 19, 2008


Well, I've finally done it. I've jumped into the world of blogging. It happened quite innocently. I was having a conversation with some of the mom's at Riley's dance class and they said it's a great way to keep everyone up to date on your family. One of the mom's even had her blog published to a book. She said if she posts a couple of times a week, it keeps her from having to scrapbook. We'll see whether or not that works for me. Our camera is mediocre at best so I will do my best to keep up with pictures of the kids. We don't yet have a family picture that includes Cass so I will get one asap. We went to the Ward talent show last night to watch Riley dance. They did Every Girl Can Be a Princess. It was great. I thought they all would have stage fright, but they did really well. They smiled and actually danced. Here is a picture of Riley in her costume. The recital is next week so hopefully we will have video.

It's snowing here again today. We were going to paint the exterior of the house. So much for that idea. We also have new video of Cassie enjoying the dogs water. It's quite hilarious and pretty gross, but we're a little twisted. What can we say? I'll post it shortly.

No comments: