Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dancing Queens?

There is one thing I forgot to mention in my previous post and that was video night. Anthony showed us the most watched video on You Tube, which for some reason I had not seen. It has some great (classic) moves and the middle reminds me of our cruise to Mexico. (It's a long story, let's just say it involves Todd, Freddie, Robert a lawn mower and a dog) Just in case you haven't seen it, I am including it here for you. My kids love it and are trying to master all the moves as we speak!! I hope you enjoy it like we did.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wherever you would go, these lv
would be taken as a attribute of chic and elegance. Your lv handbag
will accomplish your personality a appearance icon. The avant-garde times accept brought abounding of the avant-garde louis vuitton handbags
and a part of them the louis vuitton bags
fabricated by LV are advised to be at the top. The louis vuitton
are of accomplished quality. In this way it becomes simple for you to get authority of replica louis vuitton handbags

Unknown said...

A abnormality of the ancient Coco Chanel haversack is the tweed chanel watches
. Chanel acclimatized her Chanel bags
in February 1955, there were exact copies of the ancient brash Chanel bag
.