Sunday, September 28, 2008

Painting this week

Even though Spokane is enjoying a wonderful indian summer, I will be in my house painting this week. Yes, I finally broke down and convinced myself that it needed to be done and by dang (you like that?) I am going to do it. Todd is off for 6 days straight and he is going to help me, although he doesn't know it yet. I'm not painting any crazy colors this week though, mostly covering up the crayon, pencil and the other ugly colors I have chosen to paint in the past, with primer. I am thinking though, we might paint our basement an antique white with a denim treatment under the wainscoat. We'll see how ambitious I get.

2 comments:

arah said...

I LOVE painting. It is theraputic for me. If I wasn't so pregnant, i would come help you.

Serenity Rachel said...

Hi Ally! Its been a long time, huh? I'm painting this week too, and installing a kitchen, and bathroom, and mudding, and taping...and being hugely pregnant. Its all good though. Its fun following up on your family. I soooo miss the rain too! We had some lightning today and some rain...about 5 drops! (LOL) Its hardly Oregon here in the Utah desert.
-Reni