Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back to School, Back to School.

They're finally going back!! Thursday is my favorite day this week. After being out of school for 3 weeks...1 whole week of snow closures...they are going back. The amount of snow melt in this city is truly amazing. I will post pictures tomorrow. If you compare the pics taken on Mon to the landscape right now...you'd think we haven't had any snow all year (If you don't look at the giant snow berms everywhere.) I suppose I should be thankful we didn't have any roofs fall in on our children but I had seriously had it. Summer vacation where they can go out and play, no problem. Winter when they are stuck inside? Sucks!! By the way Reni, thanks for offering to send me the homeschooling stuff, but you lived with me for years. Let's just say I have no patience and am not a teacher. I don't know how you do it :). It's now 8pm here and time for them to go to bed so they can go to school tomorrow!!! Yeeeehaaaaw!!!!

4 comments:

Quinn said...

Congratulations Ally! My kids went back to school on the 7th. We ALWAYS have several weeks vacation during winter, spring, summer and fall. That makes our summer vacation only 6 weeks though instead of 3 months. It all has its up and down side doesn't it. lol.

Unknown said...

A archetypal hermes handbags
by Hermes is the birkin accoutrements and advancing abutting to is the Hermes Evelyne
. The aboriginal affair that distinguishes the actuality of hermes scarf
is their price.


The next step is to burn these files onto the appropriate medium ( CD or CYBILL
). For this, you’ll need authoring software like Nero Burning ROM. A CD or CYBILL DVD
writer is required to burn CDs or CYBILL DVD COLLECTION

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. I update my knowledge after read your post.

Thanks for sharing!
Online Crystal Designs

royal said...

Hi,
Faljo.com is your online source for Online Auctions, Online Shopping, Car Auctions and much more. Buy and Sell with our Online Auction community today, the World's online marketplace. Just Sign up and begin to buy and sell everything in auction now.

Thanks for sharing!
Selling Houses