Friday, September 2, 2011

Back to school...

It's that time of year again and I am not sure I am ready. I can tell you for sure that my wallet is not ready. We went school shopping today. When did my 7th grader start wearing a size 9 men's shoe? What?!
I have to say the most fun was with Cassie, our little shopping DIVA. She sparkles from head to toe and I have to say, much as I hate sequins, she is adorable. That kid cracks me up. We are now off to buy the rest of our school supplies. Lucky for us, I picked most of that up when it was on sale so it only cost me a slight fortune to equip our children for public school. They need all the help they can get.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice apost well written i like it,,

http://readmoreaboutworld.blogspot.in/

Jim said...

Meanwhile, the expense of document switch concerns in Microsoft Office 2010 Standard addition to end user re-training is significant, primarily the location where the IT section does not determine what it is people accomplish.,Half inch Madelyn Dez dez bryant McIntire, Microsoft office 2007 manager linked with Microsoft's Obtainable Design know-how Set, revealed in a very file. "We are generally happy to experience part to support govt people are Office 2007 downlaod able to individuals diverse talents.Inches Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007

pintro said...

no I didn't like to go to school.
android training in ahmedabad

ICT_Ahmedabad said...


Hey, Nice one information

Online IT Software Courses Training ICT South Bopal - Ahmedabad, India

Institute of Computer Training - ICT Bopal